Fresh Air Summer Spaces offers two sessions, 9am – 11:45am and 1:15pm – 4pm, for children ages 5-12, Monday – Thursday at neighborhood-based locations.
Children participate in arts & crafts projects, STEM activities, play soccer, have hula-hoop contests and more!
Summer Spaces was created with the very generous support of Bloomberg Philanthropies, Ford Foundation and The JPB Foundation, in summer 2020.
• Mott Haven: E 144th Street from Concord Avenue to Wales Avenue
• Mount Eden: Rockwood Street from Grand Concourse to Walton Avenue
• Soundview: Stickball Boulevard from Seward Avenue to Randall Avenue
• Crown Heights: Prospect Place from New York Avenue to Brooklyn Avenue
• Sunset Park: 6th Avenue from 44th Street to 45th Street
• Washington Heights: Wallenberg Playground on Amsterdam Avenue and W 190th Street
• East Harlem: 104th Street from 2nd Avenue to 3rd Avenue *open Monday – Wednesday
• East Harlem: Wagner Houses – 451 E 120th Street
• Jackson Heights: 34th Avenue from 72nd Street to 73rd Street
• Jackson Heights: 34th Avenue from 92nd Street to 93rd Street
Three-hour sessions: 9am – 11:45am or 1:15pm – 4pm
Children will rotate between activity stations.