2022 TCS New York City Marathon
The Fresh Air Fund is proud to be named an Official Charity Partner of the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 6, 2022.
Join us in running the world’s biggest and most popular marathon as a member of Team Fresh Air! Runners will complete a 26.2-mile course and individually raise $2,500 to support Fresh Air Fund programs. By joining our team, you will help thousands of children from New York City’s underserved communities learn new skills, discover talents, build confidence and have fun through a Fresh Air experience!
Team Member Benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon
- Pre-race goodies, including a team shirt for Race Day
- Personalized fundraising page
- Fundraising guide and support from The Fund’s fundraising experts
- The opportunity to see our programs in action by touring our New York City office, visiting our overnight camps in New York’s Mid-Hudson Valley, or spending time with Fresh Air children on the way to their summer adventures
- Satisfaction in knowing that you helped make a difference in a child’s life
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Raise a minimum of $2,500 for The Fresh Air Fund
- The race registration fee paid to New York Road Runners ($255 NYRR members/$295 non-members)
- Have fun!
Each year, thousands of children experience outdoor summer adventures through visits with volunteer host families along the East Coast and at The Fund’s camps in New York’s Mid-Hudson Valley. Fresh Air children also participate in year-round leadership and educational programs.
For more information on joining our team, email email@example.com.